We are creatures of habit. Some habits are good for us, some are not. Because they feel routine or easy, we keep doing them until we choose not to.
This past year, I’ve been looking at what has helped me to create a multiple six figure business and what it will take to go to my next level – a million dollar business.
I’ve discovered that I have success habits ~ we all do. These are things that I do routinely, almost without thinking. They are a part of how I do my business and how I show up.
But here’s a missing key – what you’ve done in the past is what got you where you are today. If you want to receive different results, you have to do something different. So, after a review of my success habits, I am in the process of upgrading them.
Today, I’ll share my top 5 success habits that have gotten me to where I am today.
1. Connection – I am always looking for connections. Not I can sell someone, but in how I can serve someone. If you aren’t networking, you aren’t working.
2. Quiet time – Every day I pause and be quiet for a few minutes to gather my thoughts and allow new ideas to be birthed. (That is how Global Summer School came about.)
3. My brilliance – I constantly ask myself – Is what I’m doing right now using my brilliance OR can someone else do it? This is a big one – I will continue to grow with this one.
4. Gratitude – I am always looking for the gratitude in all situations. Writing gratitude notes, being in thanks for all the wonderful moments and gifts in my life and using it as tool to shift my attitude or emotions.
5. Life Long Learner – This is my belief that I will never know all. I choose carefully how I spend my time and energy. This does not mean I sign up for a bunch of classes. Instead, focus on if this information will take me towards my goal. Coaching is included in this. I will always have a coach. I am never done learning about myself.
When I read these back, they seem so simple, but when things start to feel hard in my life and business, it’s because I’m not doing one of these things. (I think I have just given an outline for a new blog series.) I could write about each of these and help YOU to take these to the next level. Ok, so that’s is what I’ll do.
What are your success habits? Or is there one that I shared that you need to incorporate? I’d love to know. Leave your comments below.